- For product returns, the sales invoice (in all copies) must be delivered with the product. If the invoice is company name, a return invoice must be issued. If the invoice is not sent, VAT and other legal obligations cannot be returned.
- Any scratches, tears, tape-labels, usage, missing in the box contents, etc. in the original packaging or product. Returns and exchanges are not accepted if there are problems. In case of product return and exchange, the shipping cost belongs to the customer.
- The return process begins after determining whether the product meets the return conditions.
- The reflection of your refund on your account varies according to your payment method. If the payment is confirmed by credit card, the bank is instructed to cancel the transaction and the bank begins the refund process. In money orders and payments, the amount is deposited into your bank account number. In case of returning the product, the shipping cost is deducted when making a refund.
- Refunds are not accepted for some special products such as disposable products, products with protective tape removed, pressed packaging products, consumables such as cartridges and toners. The return of these products is only subject to the condition that the packaging of the product has never been opened, used or spoiled.
- You should send the products you want to return in a suitable package to protect them against damage that may occur in the cargo. Otherwise, our company will not be responsible for damages in cargo.
- Our company is not responsible for any damages that may occur in cargo. Before taking your order, make sure you have the necessary control and, if necessary, record the cargo.
- Products offered for sale on the site are under the guarantee of the importer companies or authorized services.
- The warranty period of the products you purchase is determined by law and is at least 2 years. In some products, this period may be over 2 years. You can learn these products from the product details or from our company.
- In some cases, the product may be out of warranty. These are errors caused by user defect. (such as falling, breaking, burning, high voltage, careless use, unauthorized repair etc.)